Currently sold out around the world, the special "EK" limited version of the Alphafly Next%. Brand new in box.
HONOR THE UNLIMITED POTENTIAL OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT.
Gear up for your next personal best with the Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT%. Responsive foam and Zoom Air units combine to push your running game forward for your next marathon or road race. Graphics and colors nod to Eliud Kipchoge's record-breaking run.
The Spirit of 1:59
In 2019, Eliud Kipchoge wowed the running world with a 1:59 marathon time. This collection pays homage to that run and the spirit that pushes us past the boundaries of our limitations. Bold color treatments and graphics on the sockliner nod to Kipchoge's achievement.
Fast and Efficient
Nike ZoomX foam is responsive and lightweight, giving you optimal energy return and impact protection for your miles. It combines with visible Zoom Air units for cushioning where it counts.
A Snappy Stride
A full-length carbon fiber plate provides a snappy sensation with each step.
Lightweight and Consistent
Introducing the latest version of FlyKnit—AtomKnit. Flyknit fabric is steamed and stretched for a lightweight, contoured fit. It's designed to help provide minimal water absorption and enhanced breathability.
Grip Where You Need It
The outsole was created using data from hundreds of runners. That data helped inform the design, with different angles of traction placed where you need it. This helps provide grip from toe-off through every phase of your stride.
- More cushioning helps make each step feels soft and plush, keeping you comfortable through the later miles of your race.
- An integrated tongue provides a consistent fit with supportive lacing.
- Weight: 7.4oz/210g (Women’s size 10)
- Offset: 4mm (Forefoot: 35mm, Heel: 39mm)
- The stack heights and materials in the shoe adhere to the guidelines set by World Athletics.
- Shown: White/Lucky Green/Chile Red/Black
- Style: DD8878-101