Tue, Feb 16|
Garland McMeans Junior High School
Hardloop Track Practice
Hardloop Club Members with completed waiver - Track practice with Coach instruction (do not have to be a current Hardloop Athlete), group and individual workout options targeting shorter/faster interval session of the week after guided dynamic warmup drills and form strides. All ages and levels.
Time & Location
Feb 16, 2021, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM CST
Garland McMeans Junior High School, 21000 Westheimer Pkwy, Katy, TX 77450, USA
About the Event
Track practice with Coach instruction, group and individual workout options targeting shorter/faster interval session of the week after guided dynamic warmup drills and form strides. All ages and levels.
Practice will begin with meet/greet/introduction and overview of the session followed by easy running off-track and guided dynamic warmup drills & strides with form evaluation (if desired).
Group workout on the track (or off depending on session) with the option for individual variations.
Drop-in at any time but do not disrupt practice if late. Warmup and discuss with the coach, when available, about joining in.
HEALTH POLICY: Do not show up if you are sick, have symptoms, have been around others with symptoms of any potentially contagious illness (including COVID-19 over the past 14 days). You will be around other athletes including professional athletes, do not risk anyone's health. Practice good hygiene. Wear a mask when not running and stay physically distanced as possible. Bring your own supplies, including water, bottle, towel, mask, hand sanitizer, mat, etc. These items will not be provided for you. Report to Hardloop Coach if you become ill after practice, your information will be kept confidential.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP (MANDATORY - not applicable to current private coached athletes)
FEE (DONATION ONLY, RECOMENDED $5 FOR NON-HARDLOOP ATHLETES) PAYABLE VIA VENMO @HARDLOOPRUN
FRIENDS AND FAMILY WELCOME, ALL PACES, ALL FACES, ALL AGES
RRCA Etiquette For Runners - anyone not being respectful to others will be asked to leave.
In the interest of promoting an enjoyable running and racing experience for everyone, the RRCA encourages good runners’ etiquette at practice.
- Show up on time for a scheduled group run and bring your best attitude with you. Positivity is contagious.
- Understand the purpose of the group run goals and distances so you can ensure it is the right fit for your training and social needs.
- Sign-in, if that is a requirement, for the group run or training program session. This helps group leaders know who is participating in the day's training run.
- Determine your pace-group before you get going. It's okay to speed up or slow down, but be mindful about what pace you will be most comfortable sustaining over the full distance of the route. Be mindful of runners behind you if you need to take a walk break.
- Stick to the designated route outlined for the group run. Keep in mind, in most areas, you must run/walk on the sidewalk and not in the street if sidewalks are available.
- Be engaged with the group. Leave the headphones at home. Provide encouragement to fellow runners. Be mindful of your language and conversation topics. Respect and follow the groups code of conduct.
- Don’t run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks, or multi-use trails. The goal is to share the roads/trails, not hog them.
- Ticket type
Optional $5 Donation to @HardloopRun Venmo for non-Hardloop AthletesPrice$0.00